Saturday, January 28, 2012

Buy a Cheap Used Convertible

This is so Exciting! I had to share it with you guys. A wee while ago i bought a corolla from a government auction. I got it so cheap i was reasoning about selling it and getting something even better. So I did and i made a few thousand. So i went back to the auction to get someone else car...hopefully better. And I found a toyota celica convertible, manual with 59,000 miles on it for ,300. I was highly excited win a got it. I was amazed that i had found a cheap used convertible in such great condition.

So I couldn't stop telling everybody I knew about the cheap used convertible i had just bought. No one would believe me. They all the time wanted me to show them because it was so overwhelming to me. I showed one of my friends and he wanted it. He wanted to buy it from me for 9,000. So of policy i sold it and made almost 3 times what i paid for it. It went from my cheap used convertible, to my 9 grand.

We Buy Any Car

So to any college students out there that could maybe benefit from having a cheap used convertible...or a few extra thousand dollars. I suggest you do what I've been doing. Go To Auctions. Alot people will tell you that its risky. But buying any car is. But would you rather risk ,000 on an high-priced car than ,000 for an mean one. If so then check out the site at the lowest of the page for more info.

Well, anything route you decide to go. Good luck and happy car hunting!

Buy a Cheap Used Convertible

No comments:

Post a Comment